History in the Making
At Battle Abbey Preparatory School, we embrace education in the fullest sense of the word. From the age of six months, our children begin to forge their own rich, educational tapestry, following our innovative BAS Tapestry curriculum. Not only do we work to allow your child to achieve the best of their academic potential, but our skilled team of highly experienced educational professionals work collectively to know your child, their strengths and their passions, allowing them to develop their own unique pathway through our school, gaining crucial skills which will equip them for their future.
We are a small family school which means that every child within our care is more than just a number, but is an individual who is quickly known and nurtured by the entire team. Small class sizes coupled with enviable facilities (including a full-size swimming pool, an astro and purpose-built STEAM room) and a favourable location, close to both sea and countryside, allow us to cultivate both the minds and the hearts of our children.
Members of the Battle Abbey family can expect a warm welcome and the reassurance of knowing all staff from the office to the Headmaster are accessible when you need them. Please do get in touch to arrange an individually tailored tour; we can’t wait to meet you.
Watch our latest video An Introduction to Battle Abbey Prep School here
Supporting Battle Abbey families
As a family school we are passionate about supporting wider family life. Therefore we provide a range of services to support working families to manage their busy daily schedules at no extra cost.
• High level supervision for all pupils between 7.45am and 5.45pm
• All clubs, curriculum trips and Extracurricular Activities now included in standard fee structure *
• Includes tea at the end of the school day and supervised Prep
• Reception places from as little as £18.50 a day
* Except residential stays. One to one / small group peripatetic lessons including music, SEN and speech and drama etc will still be chargeable, as will items of uniform (eg swim hats)